Top five best T.V. shows for 2014-2015.
I am completely obsessed with television and movies. I spend a lot of my “free time” re-watching my favorite shows (I just finished re-watching Charmed, and I’m currently re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.) or attempting to fit in all the currently airing shows that look too good to pass up. I’ve narrowed down that list to five of the best shows to watch during the 2014-2015 season:
- The Walking Dead: Need I say more? We’ve got zombies, romance, crazy action scenes, life and death scenarios, and on-the-edge-of-your-seat badassness. Please tell me you’re watching this show!
- Fear the Walking Dead: This one premieres August 23rd, so I can’t say it’ll be as great as its predecessor. I’m more than willing to give it a chance, though! This series will dig deeper into The Walking Dead’s most asked question: where did all these walkers come from?!
- The Originals: Three words—Elijah and Klaus. They’re fantastic actors, unbelievably sexy, and the world’s original vampires (on the show). Mix in a homicidal upbringing and badass witches, and I’m there. (You should be, too.)
- The Vampire Diaries: With one of the main actors leaving the show, many have questioned if this series will say goodbye after season seven. Personally, I don’t think it will, which is why I’m recommending you stop everything you do and watch this show—especially before watching The Originals since that was a spinoff.
- American Horror Story: I will admit that I didn’t watch all of last season—mainly because Freak Show didn’t live up to my expectations—but I can’t wait for Hotel! I really enjoyed the first three seasons of this anthology series, and with three-to-one odds, it has a lot of potential.
What shows are you dying to watch this year?
There’s no wrath like that of a witch scorned.
Avah Taylor has been given a death sentence: as one of the only spirit users in her coven, Avah has been chosen to wield The Power, the ultimate weapon against the immortal vampire species witches have been at war with for centuries. The Power, given by the gods to one witch of each generation, is considered a great honor, but every witch before has died trying to master this all-too-powerful gift, one that the shell of a mortal can’t contain for long.
On the night of her birth rite, Avah’s coven is attacked, and Avah is left for dead. Confronted with a terrible choice, Avah must decide to either die or save herself by becoming like her enemies. Forced to seek refuge among the very beings she has sworn to kill, Avah vows revenge on those who took her former life from her.
As Avah slowly transitions into a life of blood and war and battles her own feelings for a man she is supposed to hate, she realizes everything she’s been told is a lie.
Blood Books Series
Blood Rose (Blood Books 1) – August 2015
Blood Bound (Blood Books 2) – December 2015
Blood Books 3 – June 2016
Blood Books 4 – December 2016
Blood Books 5 – June 2017
Blood Books 6 – December 2017
**Novels to possibly continue based on story arc.
Danielle Rose is writer of fiction and travel, as well as the owner of Narrative Ink Editing LLC. Danielle currently resides in the Midwest, where she spends her days at a local coffee shop planning her next vacation or plotting her next novel.
Danielle holds a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing from the University of Southern Maine’s Stonecoast program. In addition to her Master of Fine Arts, she also holds a Bachelor of Arts in English and certification in professional writing from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
When not writing, traveling, or writing about traveling, Danielle enjoys being outdoors, cheering for her favorite football team (Go Packers!), and spending time with her husband and their furbabies: two dogs and a cat. For more information about Danielle Rose, visit her website: www.Danielle-Rose.com.
Places to find Danielle Rose:
Narrative Ink: www.narrativeinkediting.com