Top 5 Favorite movies of all time:
1. Sabrina/1995 version—I love a story that starts with “Once Upon a Time” and has an awkward duckling who turns into a beautiful swan. Plus the dialogue cracks me up. My favorite scene is when David Larrabee (Greg Kinnear) is heavily medicated after sitting on two champagne glasses and is talking out of his mind.
2. My Fair Lady—I love musicals, and this one is my favorite. It’s a rags to riches story filled with lots of laughs, a touch of romance, and really great costumes. My favorite scene is when Eliza is at the horse races and yells “Come on, Dover! Move your bloomin’ arse!”
3. Love Actually—Every November, I load up on Christmas novellas. This movie is like reading nine novellas all at the same time. It’s funny, romantic, heartbreaking, and a perfect holiday treat. My favorite scene is when Hugh Grant, as the prime minister, goes door-to-door looking for his assistant.
4. Dirty Dancing—Who wouldn’t want to take a summer vacation with their parents and end up with a bad boy who knows how to do the merengue? My favorite scene is when Johnny gets Baby out of the corner.
5. Top Gun—I’ve always loved cocky men in uniform. (No doubt, because my father was in the military.) The sex scenes are hot and the soundtrack amazing. My favorite scene is the “Playing with the Boys” volleyball scene—all that testosterone and those sweat-slick muscles can make any girl lightheaded.
Thanks for hosting me, My Book Addictions and More!
What a pleasure to have you spend time with us and our readers today! Congratulations on your latest release A MATCH MADE IN TEXAS~
Living with four over-protective brothers is enough to make a good girl go bad. But the day Brianne Cates hits the road for a taste of freedom, she gets more trouble than she bargained for when she’s arrested by a sexy sheriff in mirrored shades. Now doing a stint of community service, she’s not going to let a cowboy cop like Dusty Hicks mess with her newfound independence-even if he awakens every wicked fantasy she’s ever had.
In Bramble, Texas, Dusty is the law. That means no leniency for the gorgeous rebel whose highway antics almost got them both killed. The divorced lawman doesn’t need another rich, pampered princess, even if Brianne has the lushest body and sweetest smile in the whole darn state. But even as Brianne proves that she lives to walk on the wild side, Dusty begins to wonder if maybe he has what it takes to tame her.
About the Author
Katie Lane is the USA Today bestselling author of the Deep in the Heart of Texas and Hunk for the Holiday series. Katie lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and when she isn’t writing, enjoys reading, going to the gym, golfing, traveling, or just snuggling next to her high school sweetheart and cairn terrier Roo.